STD – Standard
The STD Edition is a FREE desktop application with all basic functions you may expect from an electronic pilot logbook.
Since we’ve never liked time-limited product trials, you can use our free Standard Edition and use it forever. There’s no limit on the number of flights you log or how long you use the application.
The STD Edition offers the following functions :
- store an unlimited number of flight records and simulator sessions
- database search, database basic query
- airfield database with over 40,000 airfields worldwide, including ICAO-IATA codes, geographic coordinates, time zone / local time / DST rules
- pilot database (keep track of fellow pilots, instructors and examiners)
- print your logbook on paper, on self-adhesive labels (see demo) or save as PDF. Choose any of the 40 pre-coded logbook formats, such as Jeppesen, ASA SP and several official state publications
- print several reports with a wide range of breakdowns
- automatic flight number recognition
- import your flight records from more than 40 other electronic logbook applications, such as Safelog, LogTen Pro, NC Logbook Pro, Pilot’s Pal, …) or your own self-made Excel sheet
- export data to various formats, like Excel, CSV and PDF
If you’re happy with our FREE edition, please carry on. You receive the same support and the same updates as all other plans. When you need more options, like the airline interface or cloud backup, you can easily upgrade to one of our premium tiers any time later.
PRO – Professional
The PRO Edition unlocks all functions from the desktop application.
This includes all items listed for the free STD Edition and the following additional features :
- build and store advanced database queries
- automatic night time calculation (whether you accomplish a short domestic flight or you cross the Atlantic or Polar regions)
- automatic calculation of flight allowances (sector pay –per diems), aircraft rent, pilot salary and instructor fees in different money currencies
- currency monitoring and alerting (minimum number of landings, license expiry, airfield qualifications, passport, medical license, etc)
- connect straight to your airline web portal (such as AIMS, FLiCA, Sabre, NetLine) and import your flight roster with a single mouse-click. mccPILOTLOG connects to 65 different systems and supports more than 280 airlines (Windows) / 230 airlines (Mac) – view the airline list here .
- print over 100 stunning reports (view sample)
- print official forms for your local aviation authorities, such as FAA-8710 (view sample), UK-1183 and CA-39
- split flights into 2 separate logbooks, to keep professional and private flying apart
- display any airfield or flight route on Google Earth
- connect airfields to Wikipedia, US AirNav and SkyVector
- retrieve METAR / TAF weather and NOTAMS for any airfield or flight route
- automatic database backup to any removable memory device or network drive
Purchase the PRO Edition from the Order page and insert your license key on the Tools page to unlock all PRO features in mccPILOTLOG.
ENT – Entreprise
The ENT Edition has all functions from the PRO Edition and additionally enables mccCLOUD data synchronization with any number of desktop and mobile devices.
All flight data is automatically synched to all other devices linked to your account. Use mccPILOTLOG on any number of desktops + mobile phones/tablets with a single user license !
- synchronize the main desktop application with other computers or laptops (Windows PC / Mac OS)
- synchronize the main desktop application with mobile companion apps (Android Phone / Tablet, iPod / iPhone / iPad, Blackberry, Windows Phone and Kindle Fire)
- capture endorsement signatures via your mobile phone (automatically synched to the main desktop application)
- automatic online database backup to the mccCloud (archive 1 year / 100 backups)
You can actually combine any desktop OS (Operating System) with any mobile platform (e.g. iMac + Windows laptop + iPad + Blackberry phone). All data synchronization is wireless. No hassle with cables, no special software, you simply need internet access (LAN or WiFi) and mccCloud takes care of everything !
Note : In Version 3.6 / Version 4.0 cloud services are limited to data synchronization between different local databases, and database backup storage. In Version 5 (Q3-2017) the main database is actually stored in the cloud.
Purchase the ENT Edition from the Order page and insert your license key on the Tools page to unlock all ENT features in mccPILOTLOG.